Welcome to Davis, Bingham, Hudson & Buckner, P.C.
Choosing the right law firm to handle your personal and commercial affairs is one of the most important decisions you will make. The right attorney can save you time and money, and mitigate any complications and disputes, as well as related repercussions. If you are searching for a law firm with attorneys who are skilled and knowledgeable with some of the most complex legal matters, the law offices of Davis, Bingham, Hudson & Buckner, P.C. is here to serve your needs. Founded in 1978, our law firm operates on the principle of providing exceptional services to families, individuals, and businesses in Auburn and the surrounding areas of Alabama.
Our Practice Areas
One of the primary reasons individuals and businesses choose us to represent them is our extensive knowledge of a wide range of practice areas. This depth of knowledge allows us to develop creative legal solutions that account for all known factors and put our clients in the best possible position to favorably resolve their legal matter. Our areas of practice include:
- Business formation;
- Commercial business law, including litigation;
- Residential real estate;
- Commercial real estate;
- Business transaction law; and
- Estate planning and probate law.
Each of these areas requires attention to detail and a comprehensive understanding of the unique aspects of the law, including changes in the law over time, specific language in Alabama and federal codes, case law and precedent, and interested parties.
Why Work with Our Law Firm
The above issues are not only very complex from a legal perspective, but also very personal. If you are involved in any of the aforementioned practice areas, you have a lot on the line, including finances, time and energy, and even your reputation. These are areas that you do not want to risk or compromise and working with the right lawyer can help ensure that your best interests are fully protected.
At the law offices of Davis, Bingham, Hudson & Buckner, P.C., we have the knowledge, skills, and dedication to provide the experienced representation you need and deserve. Top reasons to work with our firm include:
- Results-driven legal services. Perhaps the quality that most attracts prospective clients to our law office is the fact that we are a results-oriented firm. We are passionate about getting even the most complicated matters resolved, and we are known in the community for taking on the most difficult cases, particularly real estate closings. If you have a very complex real estate or business-related legal issue, you can be confident that we are ready and able to take on the challenge.
- Years of experience. Our results speak for themselves, but these results would not be possible if not for our years of practice, refinement of our legal acumen, and research into the law. Our law firm was founded 40 years ago, and we are well-established in our areas of practice. We know the law, and we operate with precision to provide the right legal solution for each client we serve.
- Reputation of successfully managing large volume operations. Not only do we have a reputation as a long-standing law firm with proven results, but also as a law firm that has successfully managed large volume operations. We are confident in our ability to handle commercial real estate deals of all sizes, and we have worked on some of the largest real estate transactions nationwide.
- Connections around the country. The best law firms are able to effectively represent their clients, in large part, because of the connections they have built over the years and the resources they have available. Because we have served clients around the country for complex commercial real estate transactions, we have successfully developed the right connections to be able to more effectively represent our clients. We also have the resources your case demands, including a large staff, members of which are indispensable in achieving desired results.
- A personalized, small-town approach. Finally, all of the legal resources, skills, and education in the world will only get you so far; you want a lawyer who truly cares about your legal issue and works for you as they would a member of their own family or a close friend. When you work with our law office, you will benefit from the resources of a large law firm that always take a personalized approach to each case. We create a strategy that is based on your legal situation and your goals and objectives, and we never apply a one-size-fits-all solution to your case.
Choose a Small-Town Law Firm that Delivers Big-Time Results
Ultimately, you want a law firm on your side that is great at what it does and will always put you first. We are the small-town law firm delivering the results you are looking for. As a results-oriented firm, we can confidently say that we are proficient at getting the deal done. We not only have a positive reputation amongst our many current and past clients, but we have also been named as one of the Top 5 Title Insurers in Alabama by Chicago Title.
We are able to help you with the most important developments in your life and business – we are your hometown law firm for residential closing and business startups.
Our four lawyers, Nancy J. Davis, Tom A. Bingham, Kimberly Bruner Hudson, and H. Taylor Buckner, have extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in their respective areas of practice. Accolades, achievements, and certifications amongst our attorneys include appearance in the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals, the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Georgia Supreme Court, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals; recognition for pro bono work; service for multiple non-profit organizations, including the Chamber of Commerce; and maintenance of good standing with the Alabama Bar Association.
Let Us Be Your Go To Firm for Real Estate and Business Legal Services in Alabama
We want to be your choice for local real estate legal services, big commercial real estate deals, business transactional services, estate planning services, and more throughout our state of Alabama.
For a consultation with one of our skilled attorneys, please call us at 334-821-1908, send us an email, or send us a secure and confidential message through our online contact form.